Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Crazy Happenings!

Oh my gosh! It's been forever since I last posted!Since my last post, I have graduated elementary school, sold the trailer, got cut from my soccer team (I shouldn't have), and put the truck up for sale!!! Crazy month, but its been fun! For my graduation, I got two awards, the Presidential Award of Excellence and the Hope of America award! It was Awesome!!! I sold the trailer, sadly, but it needed to be done since we were not gonna use it much this year, and that is also the reason that we put the truck up for sale, because we only had it to tow the trailer! I got cut from my soccer team!!!!! That was crazy! Just out of nowhere my coach called and said, "Hagen's off the team." As shocked as I was, I decided it is time to pursue my dream of basketball, and make that a main goal in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment