Sunday, November 21, 2010

Wow, I am sad! It's Christmas time and last time I posted was Christmas time!Of 2009! I'm sure I don't have any followers but I might as well post.Let's see, what has happened... Oh soccer. I've had a great soccer "career". We got 2nd place last year and only lost one game. For a tournament I am going down to St. George. We are leaving Wednesday and we are coming home Sunday. Finally Christmas! I am going down to the east coast to visit Kenyon and Beckam. I have an action-packed Christmas vacation. First day, the 16th, go to Park City.The 17th, go tubing at Soldier Hollow, 18th hop on a plane to Charlotte, North Carolina.Drive to Columbia, South Carolina.In a week or so, drive to Norfolk, Virginia and spend the Christmas there. January 2nd, fly home:( Next day go to school.
Well I will post again. It might be a year, it might be a week, I have no idea. Bye!

3 comments:

  1. I'm a follower! Your holiday plans sounds like so much fun! What fun memories you guys are making. Have a great time with Kenny, Jenny, Kenyon, and Beckam! We will miss all of you!!!
    Oh YES...and GOOD LUCK at your soccer tournament!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you posted! I hope you don't wait a year to do it again. I am also so excited for all of our fun adventures. Its going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm one of your biggest fans! Keep posting. Can't wait for our Christmas plans but we'll sure miss you at Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete